Skip to main content

Cleanse days with Isagenix

This is a Sample Schedule.
 You can have 2 e+Shots per cleanse day as time suits you
8 am 1 oz. Ionix
9 am Cleanse for Life drink (2 Scoops of powder/4 Oz. liquid with 8 oz of water)
10 am 1-2 Isagenix Snacks/Natural Accelerator
11 am 1 Isadelight
12 pm Cleanse for Life drink (2 Scoops of powder/4 Oz. liquid with 8 oz of water)
1 pm 1 IsaDelight/Natural Accelerator
2 pm 2 Isa Snacks
3 pm Cleanse for Life drink (2 Scoops of powder/4 Oz. liquid with 8 oz of water)
4pm IsaDelight
5 pm 2 Isa Snacks
6 pm Cleanse for Life drink (2 Scoops of powder/4 Oz. liquid with 8 oz of water)
7 pm IsaDelight
8 pm 2 Isa Snacks (Only if needed)
Bedtime 2 IsaFlush

NO MATTER WHAT SCHEDULE YOU FOLLOW - MAKE SURE YOU’RE DRINKING WATER You are allowed to have Green Tea, herbal tea, up to 2 e+Shots

So this is a cleanse schedule. I keep it up on my desktop at work and I follow it pretty religiously. Note that it doesn't say eat any outside food.

I thought I would be starving. 

I was WRONG. (I didn't say that) [Yes, I did]

It's not about NOT eating. It's about ridding your body of stuff that has built up and caked on for days, months, YEARS. YES, YEARS- that's a disgusting thought.

When you do the cleanse, you see sludge come out of your body. That's kinda satisfying. to know that you are scraping "crap" off the insides of your intestines so that they can be more efficient at absorbing nutrients. So your metabolism can work to it's full capacity. And so your body doesn't feel like it's starved every day and has to horde nutrients.

It all sounds gross, but we are adults here :) and I have a science background (including nutrition). It's not gross- it's life. It's whats going on inside our bodies that we don't give a second thought to. We take it for granted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone's thinking it, I'm asking: Is today's left wing liberalism a mental illness?

This is a serious topic of discussion on 'the right'. Not even the far right... the center right. The " 68 % conservatives", the "Centrists", the "Young Outsiders", and the "Somewhat Liberals".  I don't know what the spectrum is for "political or world views" but I'd have to say I hang to the right and the conservative. Which sounds so weird, because CONSERVATIVE is not really a word I'd  ever  use to describe myself. But I talked about this in past blog posts... today's topic is, are people on the FAR LEFT suffering from mental illness? My psychologist sister would have you believe that everyone suffers from some form of mental illness in varying degrees. I suffer from anxiety which induces depression. FUN! The anxiety is inherited, the depression is what occurs when you stop learning how to cope with new or prolonged anxiety inducing situations. Anxiety is a product of chemical imbalance, it can be trea...

The new normal: Fat acceptance

A new study published in the 'International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology, and Education' reveals that the average size of an American woman is now between a 16 to 18, which is an increase from 10-year-old data that indicated most women in the U.S. were a size 14. "I am hoping this will help nudge the fashion industry to seriously consider expanding their sizes," said study author Deborah Christel, Ph.D. LOL...  But you don't make the connection between larger sizes of humans overall and obesity? You don't hope that the results of the 'study' you did encourage people to start eating better and exercising more and you know, stop being obese? You just hope the multi billion dollar fashion industry changes its ways... er, um, sizes. Because... feelings? I mean, anyone who says they can't find clothing in their size is forgetting to tell you the whole story, leaving out key factors like: can't find clothing in their price range, can...

Identifying and fighting monotony in life

I took my horses for a gallop out in the field yesterday because clearly they are frustrated with their training (trotting in the dusty ring for 40 minutes to build muscle tone). They got a kick out of it!  :)  literally- kicking up their heels and ears perked. Some times monotony is a mind killer in horses. Sometimes they just need to "horse" more and "human" less. But ya know what? I AM FRUSTRATED. I am sick of doing the same thing every day. Of waking up and knowing exactly what I will do at exactly what time-  and finding no surprises in my everyday life. I want to "human" more. I feel like a machine. I am going  through  motions: 7 am alarm.  Husband calls between 7:10 and 7:20 to make sure I'm up for the day.  Get up.  Poop.    (Threw that in there for the laugh effect.) Eat.  Walk dog.  Prep lunch & dinner.  Get dressed (including doing hair).  Pack riding bag. Commute.  Sit at desk...