Skip to main content

Day one of the cleanse

Day 6 of the Isagenix strict 30 days is Day 1 of the "DEEP CLEANSE". 
I am skeptical. I only have a little weight to lose, and it's hardest for people to get off those "last few" (10-15?!) pounds. I don't foresee huge results. I'm know I'm not about to lose ten pounds over this two day cleanse. I hope/wish/PRAY to lose it over the course of the 30 days.

But seriously, there's almost no solid food involved for 2 days. I guess the Isadelights chocolates are "solid (although I suck on them and they melt lol). Then there's the Snacks! wafers. I suck on them too though and they dissolve. I have not gone #2 since 7:30 am. I'm curious what's going on it there.

How do I feel? Not hungry. But HIGH. Like, wired. I know the Isadelights have a little caffeine in them but woo. I feel like I had a red bull on an empty stomach. And I wish I didn't have to sit at this desk until 5ish PM- because it's a beautiful day outside and I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY!

Note- That is what snagged me about this program. ENERGY. I want to burst free from being tired and cranky and depressed. I will do anything. I need to be able to be awake from 7am until 10pm and working hard in between. I need energy. I need to be smiling while awake. I need to be happy with myself to be happy in general. So yeah- time for more "cleanse" potion. It doesn't taste so bad so I don't mind drinking it down. I'm not sure what rate you're supposed to consume any of the stuff at. So I take the whole hour if I can to do what is on the schedule.

And I got my 45 minute walk on at lunch :)

Not too shabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone's thinking it, I'm asking: Is today's left wing liberalism a mental illness?

This is a serious topic of discussion on 'the right'. Not even the far right... the center right. The " 68 % conservatives", the "Centrists", the "Young Outsiders", and the "Somewhat Liberals".  I don't know what the spectrum is for "political or world views" but I'd have to say I hang to the right and the conservative. Which sounds so weird, because CONSERVATIVE is not really a word I'd  ever  use to describe myself. But I talked about this in past blog posts... today's topic is, are people on the FAR LEFT suffering from mental illness? My psychologist sister would have you believe that everyone suffers from some form of mental illness in varying degrees. I suffer from anxiety which induces depression. FUN! The anxiety is inherited, the depression is what occurs when you stop learning how to cope with new or prolonged anxiety inducing situations. Anxiety is a product of chemical imbalance, it can be trea...

The new normal: Fat acceptance

A new study published in the 'International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology, and Education' reveals that the average size of an American woman is now between a 16 to 18, which is an increase from 10-year-old data that indicated most women in the U.S. were a size 14. "I am hoping this will help nudge the fashion industry to seriously consider expanding their sizes," said study author Deborah Christel, Ph.D. LOL...  But you don't make the connection between larger sizes of humans overall and obesity? You don't hope that the results of the 'study' you did encourage people to start eating better and exercising more and you know, stop being obese? You just hope the multi billion dollar fashion industry changes its ways... er, um, sizes. Because... feelings? I mean, anyone who says they can't find clothing in their size is forgetting to tell you the whole story, leaving out key factors like: can't find clothing in their price range, can...

Identifying and fighting monotony in life

I took my horses for a gallop out in the field yesterday because clearly they are frustrated with their training (trotting in the dusty ring for 40 minutes to build muscle tone). They got a kick out of it!  :)  literally- kicking up their heels and ears perked. Some times monotony is a mind killer in horses. Sometimes they just need to "horse" more and "human" less. But ya know what? I AM FRUSTRATED. I am sick of doing the same thing every day. Of waking up and knowing exactly what I will do at exactly what time-  and finding no surprises in my everyday life. I want to "human" more. I feel like a machine. I am going  through  motions: 7 am alarm.  Husband calls between 7:10 and 7:20 to make sure I'm up for the day.  Get up.  Poop.    (Threw that in there for the laugh effect.) Eat.  Walk dog.  Prep lunch & dinner.  Get dressed (including doing hair).  Pack riding bag. Commute.  Sit at desk...