Skip to main content

Zoey Tur V Ben Shapiro... feelings V facts

There is a video of a Trans man (a man who charades as a woman of sorts?) named Zoey Tur (Inside Edition reporter) engaging in a conversation with Ben Shapiro (Breitbart News senior editor-at-large).

It seems they were supposed to be having some sort of debate about whether Caitlin Jenner, also trans (a man who charades as a woman of sorts?), deserved the "woman of the year award" for 'bravery'. It erupted when Ben stated that Caitlin is in no way a woman, and neither is Zoey, because- FACTS. Fav line ever: "Facts don't care about your feelings."
Ben refuses to live in Zoey's reality. Ben refuses to accept things that are not based on facts. Ben sees the facts and will not be bullied into saying, doing, or believing anything illogical.

At one point, the panel started getting raucous and off topic, so Ben Shapiro asked if the discussion was supposed to be on genetics and asked Zoey, “What are your genetics, sir?” (because, FACTS)
Zoey proceeded to say: "You cut that out, or you'll be going home in an ambulance" on live, national television ... while grabbing on to Ben Shapiro. WAIT, WHAT?!?!

Some of the other panelists present during all of this objected that Ben Shapiro knew that what he said would be “insulting” and “inflammatory.” Ben countered “It’s not a matter of insulting or inflammatory. It’s a fact. You are a male."
One of the panelists began saying "but to be fair"... AND THEN THIS IS WHERE I LOSE IT
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

So threatening violence is a fair response to someone disagreeing with you? Threatening violence is a fair response to some "being rude". This was not a debate environment, this was not a panel discussion, there was nothing "fair" about it- it was a hostile attack on one person and reality based thinking. It is a hostile attack against facts and reality. It is a hostile attack on science and everything we know- which isn't even that much, but it's all we have. And it is a hostile attack against more than half the citizens of the United States.

Reportedly, Zoey told Ben "I'll meet you in the parking lot". Zoey also tweeted that he/she would like to 'curb-stomp' Ben Shapiro. If you are not familiar with this term, watch American History X. Note that it is a white supremacist Cis Male who partakes in this activity... I point this out because apparently white supremacists are more hated than Black Lives Matter groups and ISIS combined.

Let's add a curve ball in there... Ben decided to pursue legal action against Zoey. From Ben's mouth to God's ears: "Just because the left has designated someone a member of the victim class does not mean that that person gets to infringe the rights of others. Until the left learns that, their aggression will not stop.” Ben filed a police report, and the police suggested the case to the courts, but the end result is that it was deemed that Ben could not pursue legal action. This threat made against his life on public television could not be brought before a judge because the THREATENING PARTY is covered by a "protected group". Thus it was considered a losing battle for Ben and the DA (and they don't like to lose) refused to take it.
But that's fair.

Dude wants to be called a woman even though he's 100% still a man, wants to make unladylike threats towards others who disagree with them (also childish) and 'touch with the intention to harm' said others, and is "protected". This is discriminatory towards 99.4 percent of the populace that isn't transgender. So sir, "But to be fair"... what, exactly, IS fair? The part that fits YOUR agenda?  Violence is violence, and discrimination is discrimination.

I am pretty sure that the 94% of the American population are sick to death of having this issue shoved down their throat. Because, in reality, we don't care what other people do- just don't involve the rest of us in your shitshow. Don't try to and fight to restrict our speech and rewrite our reality because we don't want to use your 'pronouns' and cannot comprehend what you think you are. Literally, "something's just not right"goes through my mind. Line up Zoey in a row of women and ask 100 people who is the trans person. Who is actually a man? Line up Zoey with Blair White and Riley Dennis and Caitlin Jenner and ask the same question. Line up Zoey with the man who lives his life as a 6 year old girl, and ask anyone who is a man, and who is a woman, and who is a 6-year-old girl. I was told when I was 8 that I could not be a horse and I better stop acting like one. Guess what, I stopped acting like one. I don't want to be one anymore. I want to be a human who takes care of horses. Because the reality is, my genes dictated that I am human. My body proves it. And I live that proof, that reality. I accept it and live my best life. If you don't want to accept reality- I heard there's some girl living as a cat in, like, Norway or something- don't expect other people to understand. Be thankful for those who do understand and accept you for you. Don't force it on everyone you come in contact with.

**I am new to Ben Shapiro, but I like him more the more I hear from him**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone's thinking it, I'm asking: Is today's left wing liberalism a mental illness?

This is a serious topic of discussion on 'the right'. Not even the far right... the center right. The " 68 % conservatives", the "Centrists", the "Young Outsiders", and the "Somewhat Liberals".  I don't know what the spectrum is for "political or world views" but I'd have to say I hang to the right and the conservative. Which sounds so weird, because CONSERVATIVE is not really a word I'd  ever  use to describe myself. But I talked about this in past blog posts... today's topic is, are people on the FAR LEFT suffering from mental illness? My psychologist sister would have you believe that everyone suffers from some form of mental illness in varying degrees. I suffer from anxiety which induces depression. FUN! The anxiety is inherited, the depression is what occurs when you stop learning how to cope with new or prolonged anxiety inducing situations. Anxiety is a product of chemical imbalance, it can be trea

Kevin Hart has said what every normal person feels/believes...

As I sit here in my pajamas, trying to finish eating cold oatmeal and drink cold coffee, with my 3 month old daughter fussing at my side- the little dictator that she is- I say to myself, "Wow, if only 20-year-old me could see me now". What do I mean when I say that? I mean I was pretty much hell on wheels until I was 28. A hot mess for too long. In no way a role model or even proud of myself for .... anything really. I didn't speak eloquently or smartly, I was often not a respectful person towards other, I was probably down right insensitive. And I was kinda a tramp. Not exactly the kind of person you'd want around kids or even to take home to meet Mom and Grandma. But, hey- PEOPLE CHANGE. In the words of Kevin Hart: "   If you don't believe that people change, grow, evolve as they get older, I don't know what to tell you. If you want to hold people in a position where they always have to justify or explain their past, then do you."   Can we all